You may further make information publicly available while interacting with various user modifiable sections of this Site including comments, reviews, profile information or feedbacks. Eros is not responsible for any such information and any use of such information by any party.
1.Commitment to Privacy
Eros takes your privacy seriously. To help you better protect your privacy, and help you evaluate the protection your information enjoys on our website, we provide this statement explaining our online information policies and practices to assist you in the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
2.Collection & Use of Information
- You may access and use various features and content of our Site without providing any Registration Information (described below) of a personal nature.
- Eros automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware attributes, the page(s) you request and receives information via cookies, web beacons or other technologies.
- We may further automatically record such information to track visits to our websites so that we may compile statistics that show the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website and its individual pages; such statistics may include your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request. We may enhance or merge your information collected from our website with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you.
- We may further, present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
Users may be permitted access to certain interactive areas of the website such as user comments. You should be aware that we do not monitor or have control over any information voluntarily disclosed within these interactive areas and shall not be responsible for any malicious or inappropriate use of such information by any third party. We do not guarantee the privacy of any information voluntarily disclosed by you in these interactive areas and you are required to evaluate for yourself, the implications and potential risks of disclosing any personally identifiable information in these interactive areas.
1.Unless we notify you otherwise, we will share your information with companies or entities only in circumstances where:
i. You have provided instructions or consent towards such sharing;
5. Modification and Deletion of Information
You can edit your information, including your preferences. We reserve the right to send you certain communications relating to the Eros, such as announcements, administrative messages and other information, that are considered part of your Eros account.
6. Security of Information
- We believe that we have instituted appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. These procedures include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and other reasonable security measures which are equivalent to security measures that we use to protect our own sensitive and confidential information. All Transaction Information are stored on the secure servers of a PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level 1 compliant service provider.
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees/representatives who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide information to you or in order to do their jobs.
- Generally, cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer and do not pose a threat to a user’s computer. However, we cannot control and norshall we be responsible for any malicious use of these cookies by any third parties. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, some of the features offered by our website may not be available in part or entirety. If you choose to accept cookies, you also have the ability to later delete cookies that you have accepted. If you choose to delete cookies, any settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
8. Changes to Statement
Eros International Plc
First Names House
Douglas, Isle of Man IM2 4DF
Company Registration No. 007466V